Tuesday, 10 July 2012

You've Got Mail

I too dey get mail abi.... lol. I like this mail sha

After searching for good Nigerian christian fiction for a while, it was refreshing to fine some on blogsville... well, most of them come dey oceans apart hia... how I go do, I'm not particularlly an e-something person when it comes to books (although, them don the win me small small).

So it was some good news to know I could find some in Lagos... Lagos... true true... everytime weh I search, all the bookstore address go be lagos... ok na. Some how Atilola mentioned Debonair bookstores and I decided to check them out on line. Na so I come place order oh. Come see me the run go bank yesterday to go deposit money for their account before 4:00pm so that them no go lock door for my face.  I deposit money all the while I just de talk for my mind say if this people play with me ehe... sha as I reached office minutes later I got mail that my payment had being received and is being processed, I say toh na internet so them fit talk anything dem like. I zero my mind for the next 3-5 days for my delivery......

My phone rings at about 2:30pm today, who be this one now, it was the mail man quarreling about people not getting their address right. I knew they had arrived... yes oh, in less than 24hrs oh. Wao... I really liked oh....

So what arrived in the mail.....?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yes oh my very own copies of this lovely books.... (weh I never see for my own side of the river, and believe me I've searched, when it comes to book hunting I'm a pro... and if my mind locks on a book, I get it). So... excited me perceives the books... yeap, 'I always do that' and write my name in them copies, my stamp of ownership....

So you all vote for which I should read first.... and no gist me oh, I no dey like make people de gist me book or movie.....

Smiley me,
31st Chain
Jesus is Lord.