Wednesday, 20 June 2012

A FREE GIFT


Keith Moore

I love this man of God. I’ve learnt so much from him. Any time I’m studying along a certain line, all I have to do is go to His ministry web-site and get a message relating to my study ***for free*** I must add. He is the only preacher I know who’s ministry materials are free (messages, books etc) *pray tell if you know others* (I be nija babe abi… we like free things abi J).
Anyway, though Keith Moore’s messages are free to you and I, they *cost something* and actually have monetary equivalents… All materials are paid for by friends and partners of the ministry. Meaning all the work is done and the price is paid for us to get them for free.
Friends… that’s what Jesus Christ did for us. Salvation and all that we enjoy is not for free, it was paid for. ***Free to us, but cost to Jesus***. I believe the life we live in Christ will make more sense to us when we bear in heart the cost of it, We’ll beginning to value it more when we are conscious of the fact that…
He came that We may have the God life.. and that life more abundantly (John 10:10)
He was wondered for our transgression…. (Isaiah 53)
By His wounds we are healed
He saw the travail of His soul and is satisfied with us
He became poor that I through His poverty might become rich (2 cor 8:9)
We reign in life through Jesus Christ… (Rom 5:17) 
And much more that He has done for us…

Indeed only He could do the things He did for us, and, because of His great Love for us. He loves us without restrain. I love Him too… more than words can say… I hope You do too.
To help me value this free gift more

Dear Lord,

Lord thank You for ….* and I prayed - Eph 1: 17-23*

In Jesus Name
Amen

31st chain
Isaiah 53