Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Book Review - Saving Grace

I decided to do a little bit of book reviewing and recommendation. Only books I like and I'm really excited about though. Will definitely read lots more and never get to review them. 
Saving Grace-2005

As the only daughter of a successful businesswoman, 

Grace has grown up with nothing but the best. 
Through a chance encounter, she meets Mike, 
a successful design artist who introduces her to a relationship 
very different from her usual one-night-stands and affairs with married men. 


I enjoyed reading this book and for me to say 'I like a book', it has to have a great ending (I'm big on *endings*). And I was happy with the way Saving Grace ended. I liked the way the Hero and Heroin connected and complimented each other, I liked Michael for his job, interests and the fact that he was a gadget person. Also while reading this book, I couldn't but think that the author was describing herself, she came through alot in this novel. 
The book had a lot of reality in it, I never rolled my eyes once going, "get real please", you know, some books after you're done reading, you wonder if the people really existed on planet earth. More than half way through the book, I went to read the summary on the back cover only to discover that all the hyp behind was inconsistent with the story within and she was just getting into the summary behind at this point in the book (just wondering why). Sha, in the end it was a goodread and I recommend it for you'll.

Wondering K

I'm a fan of christian fiction and have read quiet a number. Even some secular title before I got saved ***you know, the ones***. I just say make I ask...
  • Fat people no de marry....? Big boned and chubby girls and pot bellied guys.... 
  • Poor people no the marry...? the girl or the guy the always get money oh... ah
  • People no the get spot or wrinkle and thanks to Dee Henderson and Lynette Eason, at least some fourty something year olds don the fall in-love the marry? Old people no the fall-in love the marry... lol
  • Wetin them mean, if you no get electric shock, breath stopping moments.... bla bla bla, you no dey in love....?
  • Na for only book people de meet angel or spirit play love... loooool
  • Abegi.... ah, dey too plenty...
  • Add to the list if you enjoy reading fiction
31st Chain
Habk 2:2-3