Thursday, 15 December 2011

Salvation Is Here





This is my Profile:
I'm the Saved....the blessed...... the healed..... the prosperous.... the delivered.... the Anointed.... The One who rules..... who has all power.... I live above evil, seated in heavenly places by Christ Jesus.... anything my hand touch turns to diamond..... when I walk past I leave only evergreen forests behind me..... when I speak dead situations and things come to life.........
      To mention but a few things that constitute my portfolio..............
   Wondering how this is possible.... I'll tell a story of an encounter I had  .........
  

Ready..............................

  One day there was a knock on my door... I answered and there stood a man (ordinary looking by the way).... I invited Him in because there was a pool in my heart towards Him. He said He had something to say to me and we sat down and I listened as He weaved through a fascinating story....
     He told of how He came into the world, sent by His father because His father wanted His brothers and sisters who where deceived and living in bondage back. He said that God Loves us so much He sent Him to take away our Sin (the world)... (John 3:16, Isaiah 53), He said that His father no longer held the sins of the world against them because, He (our bother) had paid the price for our judgement, He said the only thing we needed to do is to BELIEVE and RECEIVE what He hath done for us..... 
     Then He asked if I was ready to receive and I said yes Lord and Prayed....

  Lord I believe You are God and I'm calling on Your name (acts 2:21).....
I pray and ask Jesus to come into my my heart and be lord over my life....
I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.... (Rom10:9-10)
I am now reborn! I am a Christian... a child of Almighty God....

 There was such joy in my heart... then He touched me and said; there is more.... He said I could be baptised in His precious Spirit.... and I said why not......... then I prayed.....

Lord I'm asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit...
 Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God...
I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me utterance....
In Jesus' Name.... Amen!
(Luke 11:13,Acts 2:4)

I opened my mouth and prayed what came out..... It was a glorious experience............
   Such was my experience, you could make this yours' too, God is not calling us to give our lives, for what have we to offer, He is calling us to receive a glorious life He has made available to us...
John 10:10.... the Life of God is the Life I live and so.... my profile above...

I love you because He first loved you...
Diamond
(Rev 3:20)

PS: 
  • I got saved in my living room, led to Christ by my brother...
  • Prayer for baptism in the Spirit an extract from Kenneth Copeland book, can't remember what I prayed then, but I prayed and I pray in tongues till date.