Tuesday, 20 December 2011

2012?


Really Lord......... thank you for every thing.......
Thank You....
First and above all for Your Love...
Thank You...
for the times when my faith was strong....
and for the times when it seemed I had no faith.......
Thank You....
for the times when I remember to say thank you
and for the times I didn't....
Thank You....
for the many words and revelations....
and for the dark times....
Thank You...
for days You spoke and I heard...
and for days You spoke and I couldn't seem to hear
Thank You 
for the storms....
and for peace in the mist of it....
Thank You... 
for many ways to express my Love for you and for this Plat-form Blogger....
Thank You....
for my wonderful readers and prayer Partners....
Thank You...
for 2011...
and for things too numerous to mention...
and for much more to Come in 2012 

Prayer Chain:
Well wondering why I'm posting now.....
I'm going home..... and it's going to be activity all the way.... till 2012 
I know that most people will have their cross-over(into 2012) services with Family(church,home....)
So whichever it is, we are giving God praise....thanking Him is our focus...
For all He has done, is doing and is yet to do..... We are asking for His plan, not Ours for 2012..... I know His grace is available to us and my heart sings for that.

Wishing you a merry Christmas... (didn't post about Christmas cos its kinda done differently in my part of the world... but here is a great post describing that, I think having lived in both worlds, she did justice to this.... Memories of Christmas in Africa)
and a most blessed and prosperous 2012.......
   
I Love you because He first Loved You...
31st Chain